- Firm Overview
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Concealed Carry and Firearms Rights
- Even the Safest Motorcyclists Are at Risk of These Injuries
- Post-Collision Care for Loved Ones
- Improve Safety During Iowa Motorcycle Season
- Drug Possession Charges Could Result Even with Valid Prescription
- What Are the OWI Penalties in Iowa?
- 5 Examples of Negligent Driving You May See Every Day
- High-Asset Divorce Starts with Knowing Your Property
- Tips for Putting Your Best Foot Forward Regarding Child Custody
- Thinking About Divorce After the Holidays? You Are Not Alone
- 3 Things to Know when Dividing a Family Business in Divorce
- Was Your OWI Arrest Properly Done?
- Were Your Miranda Rights Violated During Your Arrest?
- What Will Happen to Your Home After Your Divorce?
- How Do Kids Feel About Divorce?
- Do I Need an Attorney After My Slip-And-Fall Accident?
- FAQs: Criminal Defense
- Should I Still Hire an Attorney if I Think I’m Guilty?
- Personal Injury FAQs
- Dos and Don’ts After an Injury