Pursuing Maximum Compensation For Car Accidents
All too often, people seem to believe that obtaining compensation for injuries after an automobile accident simply amounts to making a claim through their or other drivers’ insurance companies. This is unfortunate in part because, while they are in a state of shock, injured people and their families often put off contacting an attorney to get the answers that can bring compensation.
Attorney Kent Balduchi is prepared to address all areas of concern in a timely and effective manner for clients from Ankeny, Des Moines and the rest of Iowa. As a former paramedic, Mr. Balduchi is well aware of the importance of diagnosing and treating injuries as soon as possible. At Balduchi Law Office, PC, he can help you get back on the road to recovery with fewer insurance and legal headaches.
The Legal Side Of Car Accidents
A serious car accident spontaneously triggers several key areas of challenge and concern, such as:
- Accident reconstruction: How did it happen?
- Liability: Who was at fault? Will the answer to this question impact your ability to collect compensation for injuries, lost wage replacement, and pain and suffering?
- Injuries: How can an injured person get access to the best quality treatment available while a lawsuit is still underway? What is the long-term prognosis for the injured person? Will he or she be left with any lasting disabilities? What are the best ways to deal with present and future financial needs?
A serious traffic accident brings many expenses and losses to an injured person and his or her family, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
You may be coping with a catastrophic injury (such as a brain injury or a spinal cord injury), a relatively minor but still debilitating serious injury (such as a broken leg or lacerations) or a soft tissue injury (such as a herniated disk or “whiplash” neck injury). A soft tissue injury can be difficult to prove to others even as it puts you out of commission for a long time.
Do Not Delay. Time Can Run Out On An Accident Claim.
If too much time goes by before you get a personal injury lawyer’s help to pursue the compensation you are entitled to, valuable evidence is likely to be lost. For example:
- Eyewitnesses may become difficult or impossible to track down.
- Police reports may go uncontested for long periods of time, making it very challenging to refute errors contained in them.
- Wrecked vehicles are likely to be towed away and scrapped before investigators can evaluate them in detail.
The sooner you take action after a car accident, the greater your opportunities may be to tap into all sources of financial relief.
Take Action. Call Balduchi Law Office, PC.
Discuss your Iowa traffic accident, your injury and your losses with Des Moines car accident lawyer Kent Balduchi. Call 515-954-3586 or toll-free at 800-405-7921, or contact the law firm through this website to schedule a consultation.